Piston Engine Service Program brought to you by Poplar Grove Airmotive and AEPC™
For predictability, Peace of Mind and Value!
AEPC™ (AeroEngine Protection Corp) offers the only “Piston Engine Service Program” (PESP™) available to the General Aviation industry. PESP™ minimizes the risk of costly unscheduled maintenance. Designed by industry professionals with decades of aviation experience maintaining over 4,000 piston engines, PESP™ keeps your engine running and your plane flying.
PEPS™ provides peace of mind, knowing that when that unexpected engine problem occurs, it’s covered. With access to technical aviation specialists, resolving unscheduled maintenance repair issues is quick and easy. AEPC™ advisors work directly with you to troubleshoot any problem and coordinate with an Approved Facility to perform any necessary service.
- Protection of unexpected and often expensive maintenance expenses
- Covers 100% of parts and labor for all unscheduled maintenance of the engine’s covered components.
- Help Desk Support: 7 am-10 pm EST
- Access to technical aviation specialists who provide advice and guidance for all
maintenance events even if not covered by the program
- Broad list of engine components covered
- Domestic ground shipping included
- Loss of use if repairs are delayed after 5 days AOG
- Rental/Loaner components provided for repairs
- Trip Interruption expenses
- Coverage and risk transfer beyond the warranty period
- Increased aircraft dispatch availability
- Increased residual aircraft value
- Fully transferable upon sale of aircraft
PESP™ covers the following series of engines:
O-320, O-360, IO-360, IO-390, IO-540, & TIO-540
IO-240, TSIO-360, IO-550 & TSIO-550
For more information contact Blake or Ryan at: 815-544-2300